Monday, July 30, 2012

New Logo Ideas - 8 Creative Christmas Logo Ideas for Famous Brands – A Gift from LogoBlog!!

Like every year, winter season has again gifted me with a mild cold. But then again, it also blesses us with a wonderful occasion to rejoice…Christmas. Wrapped up in a muffler and with a cup of latte in my hand, I was thinking of what could be done before going to holidays this year. Looking at Google’s latest weak attempt at revamping their company logo design for Christmas this year, I decided to design my own versions of famous web brands.
I have worked on 8 of the most prominent web-based social media and social networking logos including Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, YouTube, Reddit, del.icio.us, LinkedIn and last but not least, the logo for my very own logoblog.org. It is a little gift to those famous brands that change logos for occasions. Maybe they would like to consider one of these options for next year.
Following are 8 Christmas logos of famous web logo designs that I have personally created. I have added my own version of Christmas flair in each of them. Hope you guys like it. :)
 

Facebook Christmas Logo

Twitter Christmas Logo

StumbleUpon Christmas Logo

YouTube Christmas Logo

Reddit Christmas Logo

Del.icio.us Christmas Logo

LinkedIn Christmas Logo

Logoblog.org Christmas Logo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment